Based on an old English epic poem which believed to be the longest of its kind with over 3 182 lines!
Historians estimate this poem was written somewhere between the 8th and 11th century. Set in Scandinavia, the poem is about Beowulf and his battles with the evil Dragon Grendel.
5 Reels, 25 Payline 3D slot with Bonus Rounds, Free Spins, Multiplier, Scatter Symbols, Wild and Sticky Wilds
Beowulf, Wigalf, King Hrodgar, King Hrodgar’s wife, Queen Wealtheow, evil Dragon Grendel, Sword, Golden Horn, Golden Wolf and playing cards 9, 10, J, Q, K, A
Betting range between 0.01 and 10.00
Coin size begins from 0.30 up to 300.00
Wild Symbols – 4 Different types of Wild Symbols:
- Stacked Wilds – appears in the main game substituting for all symbols except Bonus Scatter,
- Grendel Attack symbol, Sword Wild symbol, and Dragon Wild Symbol.
- Grendel Attack Wild – appears in Grendel Attack and substitutes for all symbols except the Bonus Scatter, Sword Wild symbol, and Dragon Wild Symbol.
- Sword Wild – appears in Free Spins and will substitute for all symbols except Dragon Wild symbol.
- Dragon Wild – appears in Free Spins and substitutes for all symbols except Sword Wild symbol.
Scatter Symbols – Grendel the Dragon
3 Grendel Scatter symbols anywhere on the reels award entry into the Free Spins
Dragon Fight Bonus game.
- 3 Scatters – 3 Free Spins
- 4 Scatters – 10 Free Spins
- 5 Scatters – 20 Free Spins
Free Spin Dragon Fight Bonus
3 or more Free Spin Scatter symbols activate this Free Spins feature. For each Sword Wild symbol 1 health is removed from the Dragon Health bar. The Sword Wild is locked for the remainder of the free spins, or until it gets removed by a
Dragon Wild symbol.
For each Dragon Wild that appears 1 health is removed from the Beowulf Health bar. The Free Spins Dragon Fight ends when one of the Health Bars is empty. 3 additional spins will be awarded if Beowulf wins the fight.
Grendel Attack Feature
This Bonus feature is triggered when the evil Grendel appears on Reel 5. Beowulf will move from the side of the reels slashing at the monster. One re-spin will be awarded for each monster slain. As Beowulf walks back to his position, a selection of symbols will become Sticky Wilds for the duration of the re-spins.
Autoplay will set the reels to turn automatically without interruption for a selected number of times.